- Triple check that I have the right html template on all my pages
- Reseach and write up all the constellations
- Change image for Big Dipper - remove the lines!
- Upload pc diagram
- Fix broken images in Art Lessons
- Make a page for mushrooms (and maybe other oddknits? merge with ammonite page? maple leaf?)
- Upload new yarn cat pics
- Make a knitting resource page
- Instructions for kitchener stitch, german short rows, and french knots
- Chart Minder
- Make a page for upcoming/ideas for knit projects
- Get pictures:
- Ornaments if possible
- Write up:
- The patterns for disks and the designs on the spheres
- Fortunatus (images are already there)
- The whole art course!
- Expand my theatre section a bit - perhaps I could add the workshops I've done, and a headshot if I get one?
- Should I add my actual resume here???
- Expository writing, with new tags for number theory and combinatorics
- Convex sets
- Proof of PNT
- Additive combinatorics
- An about page!
- Artist/album/song rankings
New strategy for how this site will work: separate all my content into "/categories" and "/page". /page will have the actual content that I upload, like pictures, pdfs, data, etc. But, they should NOT have a repository of links to other sub-pages. That is what /categories is for. /categories will be where all the pages are linked from, inducing the "structure" of the site. Yeah so I guess in graph theory notation, /page would be the leaves, and /categories would be the rest of the tree. Completed!
- Down the road: have something cool and nice to look at on the front page
- Eventually I'd like to do some actual programming, and make little interactive things here
Knitting pattern designer (based off a recent project where I knitted some friends some teeny ornaments) Nevermind, Chart Minder is exactly what I wanted!
- Input: Map showing land and water, Output: Potential locations for bridges/canals
- My very own n-body simulator
- A "continuous" model of astrology
- Knit disk pattern generator
- Direct proof generator
Ideal Model for Site
(For the most part, the structure is there! What remains is the ordering/getting info from the pages. I probably will never do this)
On the front page, a list of links of every tag, followed by how many posts there are.
- Yarn (34)
- Math (23)
When you click on a link, you get sent to a page that has links to each post, ranked from most recent to oldest.
- 1. Orange torus (2/22)
- 2. Green fractal (2/9)
Each link takes you to a static page, with tags and a date.
Green Fractal page
date, tags: #math, #yarn, #etc.
pics and text etc